Posts by Tiacho

Hello All,

I just received my new Kemper Pwr Head today and so glad I got one. Out of the box is has some really cool factory amps. However I'm little disappointed... correct me if I am wrong guys but I was under the impression that the Kemper is able to profile any guitar sound it hears. Here is what I have been trying to do with no success.

I have a wav form of a really awesome tone I record in my DAW. When I go to profiling screen and choose reference amp I here the signal come threw nicely and can adjust the volume etc. When I start to profile I get these one of these two errors. "External amp is to loud reduce volume" or "No external amp connected or volume to low". What am I doing wrong? If I lower the volume its not loud enough, if I raise the volume at around 0.0db or -12db its to loud. The signal coming from my daw is below 0.0db its in the green lvls so about -8db going to the return input of the Kemper. I am also looping the recorded clip I have while it is profiling is that incorrect? Another thing I have also tried to not have the clip playing but its just tells me I have nothing in the external amp.

Any ideas guys? It would be a real shame if the kemper cannot profile guitar tones in this manner. I may end up returning mine if this is the case. I was hoping to take clips of my favorite guitar players and just copy paste sort of like how the Axe Fx does with there tone matching.

I'm on FW 2.0.1

Singal Chain is:

Kemper--->Kemper return input--->M-audio Profire out--->DAW

Thanks,

JP Estrada