Posts by hanswurst6100

I bought myself the "PowerBrotbackofen" version, because ist looks like shit and have the LED around the knobs (only difference to rack).
    And im soooooooooooo happy with this.
    Every time people see this, they lough at me and ask what his should be! (can this cook,...?)
    I say, yes it looks horrible, but just wait when you hear it ;)
    After the show they cant beleave their ears :) Always positive feedback!
    i love my Kemper!

Hallo
    Sorry but my englisch is not the yellow of the egg.
    Just read the f*****g manual ;)
    be shure that you have activated the cab driver mode!
    Anleitung:

Die optionale eingebaute Endstufe ermöglicht den direkten Anschluss von 8 oder 16 Ohm Gitarrenboxen, sowie passiven linearen Lautsprechern. Sie ist intern mit dem Monitor Output verbunden, so dass alle Möglichkeiten
    des Monitor Outputs auch für die Endstufe zur Verfügung stehen. Mehr Informationen dazu finden
    sie im Kapitel “Output” in dieser Anleitung.
    Wenn sie eine normale Gitarrenbox verwenden wollen, aktivieren sie den “CabDriver”-Modus, in dem sie “MonitorCabOff” im Master/Output-Menü anklicken. Im CabDriver-Modus wird die Cabinet Simulation für den Monitor Output abgeschaltet, während an den Main Outputs das Signal mit Cabinet Simulation zum Mischpult geschickt wird. Der Monitor Output kann weiterhin verwendet werden und bietet das gleiche Signal
    das zur Endstufe geschickt wird.

In Englisch:

The optional built-in power amplifier allows you to connect your Kemper Profier to all kinds of 8 or 16 Ohm guitar cabinets, as well as passive linear cabinets. It is internally cabled to the Monitor Output, so you can use all the features of the Monitor Output for the power amplifier as well. Please refer to the “Output” chapter of this manual for more detailed information.
    If you intend to drive a guitar speaker cabinet, remember to activate our “CabDriver” algorithm, by setting “MonitorCabOff” in the Master/Output menu. CabDriver bypasses the cabinet simulation for the Monitor Output, while the Main Outputs feed the full studio sound to the main mixing desk of the live venue. The Monitor Output is still available and will carry the same signal that is fed to the power amp.

Wer lesen kann is klar im Vorteil!