Posts by Jevo

In tha last few days my Kemper is very slow. I press a button but it has a delay of about 5 o 6 seconds. It is like when your computer has the RAM full. You press many keys and after a while it begins to perform all those actions. It is almost useless.
    Any idea about what can it be?
    How can I reinstall the OS?

@stressfest, I also use my GT1000FX and there is very subtle difference comparing to the real amp.
    @MirekGR10, hahah, Wolf is one of my favorite guitar players and inspiration
    @MHellerOfficial, all settings are the same, except gain. Profiles (A,B,C,D) are between 11 oclock and 1 oclock. Volume is set to 10-11 oclock (my regular vol for rehearse and stage). High and Presence are 2 oclock. Mid and Lows to noon.
    @geurtsema, great clip man!!

http://soulitude-web.com/archivos/JE-EVH5150III Profiles 3.0Merged.zip

Hope you enjoy them. :*

EVH5150 III 3.0 MERGED PROFILES PACK by Jevo

NOTES:
    -These profiles have been taken right from the SPEAKER OUT of the amp. That means they are AMP DIRECT profiles but with cabs ON.
    - Update your Kemper to 3.0 or more

ADVICES:
    * If you play them through a transparent solid state poweramp you’ll get almost the same tone as the real amp…and then through your favorite CAB
    * Profiles have a merged cab that you can turn off/on in case you want live tone or studio tone (Engl Pro and Mesa OS) - You can also combine amps and cabs with other authors profiles
    * Adjust CLEAN SENSE and DISTORTION SENSE to your taste and according the output of your guitar pickups
    * Try the Tubescreamer Stomp pedal (DIST Green Dafault) to get new tones

CONTENT:
    32 profiles from cleans to hi-gain 3 channels, various gain setups, 4 speakers, 1 mic

NAMING EXAMPLE:
    JE-EVH-Green-A-SP1
    JE: JEVO (author)
    EVH: Amp model
    Green: Channel
    A: Setup (higher letter, more gain)
    SP1: Number of speaker

GEAR USED:
    EVH 5150 III 100 W (All JJ tubes)
    Engl Pro 4x12 (V30 speakers)
    COUNTRYMAN DI BOX
    SM57
    SPEAKERS and MIC POSITIONS

GET MORE PROFILES
    :
    http://www.elrenorenardo.com/jevo/

Just one question, to create a New Profile, first, you have to be in Browser Mode and select a reference profile. That reference profile will determinate the Authors name in the new profile. So, how can I edit from zero and have my own name in the amp? I did several profiles but there is another guys name on them and I cant edit.
    The truth is that I created some profiles in the past succesfully and didnt have that problem, now I'm having it.

I won the lottery and I'm a rich bastard, so I don't need to sell profiles anymore to make my living ;)
    My profiles store does not longer exist and I'm glad to share all the packs with you.
    Sorry for those who paid for them. I love you.

* All profiles are Engl Pro V30 Cab

ENGL SAVAGE PACK

Savage 60 & 120 profileshttp://soulitude-web.com/archivos/JE-Savage_Metal_Pack.zip

ENGL METAL PACK
    Metal oriented. Savage 120, Savage 60, SE, Blackmore, E530. Some preamp profiles included! (for tube poweramp+cab)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SAVAGE METAL PACK
    Metal oriented Savage 120 complete profiles. 2 mics. 3 mic position, various settings

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ENGL BLACKMORE
    All channels. 3 mic positions.

http://soulitude-web.com/archivos/JE-EVH5150-Profiles.zip

EVH 5150 III 100W
    All channels. Different settings and mic positions

RIG EXCHANGE FREE PROFILES COLLECTION
    All the profiles I uploaded to the Rig Exchange in one Zip

Thats all folks!
    Enjoy it!

Jevo

I happened to me!!! fffuuuuuuuuccckkk!!!! 56 profiles with the amp Author'ns name of another person.
    Just had in the browser selected this guys profile when changing to Profiler mode...shit.
    I can Edit it in the Kemper but in rig manager it appears the other name.

I tried my Countryman Type 85 between amp and speaker succesfully. One of the best DI Box out there.
    Mainly I use it to split signal at home, one to the Kemper and the other to the audio interface. This way I can simultaneosly record DI and processed. DI sound awesome.

Hi guys, when you push Input and choose different Inputs like, Front Input, Alternative Input, ans so on...
    Do you get input signal from the guitar in all of them?
    I get signal in all except in Return Input Reamp, is it righ? I get signal even in SPDIFs Input Reamp with spdif cables desconected!!

BTW, I tried to reamp using SPIDF as I did always but I can't. I can record via spdif but I cant manage to receive signal into the Kemper, I select SPDIF Input Reamp, but nothing, input led doesnt twinkle at all. Probably both issues have a conection?

The only differet thing from other times is that I updated the devide last week.

FYI, I've just uploaded 8 profiles from the preamps section of the EVH 5153 100W amp.

ACHTUNG!! This are just PREAMP profiles. Taken from the PREAMP OUTPUT. If you connect to maniboard or computer as a regular profile, you'll hear them fizzy.

These profiles are suitable for:
    - Playing through poweramp+cab
    - Recording with cabinet impulses
    - Play using selecting your favortie cabinets in kemper

*Note: You don't have to turn off cabinet in the kemper. The device consider the 'preamp/no cab' tone as a CAB, cause they were profiled with this button on.

This are the files:

JE-EVH-PRE-Gr1: Green channel. Crystal clean
    JE-EVH-PRE-Gr2: Green channel. Slight gain, almost clean
    JE-EVH-PRE-Gr3: Green channels crunchy sound
    JE-EVH-PRE-BL1: Blue Channel Crunchy distortion
    JE-EVH-PRE-BL2: Blue channel full gain, between rock and metal
    JE-EVH-PRE-Rd1: Red channel. Gain at eleven oclock. Metal
    JE-EVH-PRE-Rd2: Red channel. Gain at 12.30. Hi gain. My live setting.
    JE-EVH-PRE-Rd3: Red channel. Gain at 3 oclock. Ultra hi gain for apocalyptic purposes.

For other commercial packs:
    http://www.jevo.bigcartel.com