Posts by timothyjdabel

I just ordered my Kemper Profiler (it is backordered until the 17th - hopefully not longer!) But in relation to this feature request, a synth pad type shimmer or pitch shifted delay would be awesome, as I said before, I do a lot of ambient stuff (things that you really should do with a keyboard/synth) I was using my Strymon Timeline to do the synth pad octave up pitch shifting on the delay repeats only until I sold it to try to buy a Kemper. Here is a link to a strymon video showing some of the things you can do with pitch shifted delays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhjUqvu9zCU. I know this is a different product that is a standalone delay, and I don't expect all of those things to be available in the Kemper, but the ability to do the synth pad type thing would be most welcome! I was extremely encouraged that you plan to include some sort of shimmer with your own creative twist into the kemper profiling amp, Mr. Kemper! That comment alone pretty much helped me decide to purchase the unit (that as well as all the other great stuff it can do). Having a shimmer reverb or pitch shifted delays isn't something that I absolutely need, but the hope of something creative in that vein being included in the Kemper in the future sounds great. My goal is to just have the profiler and a midi board to control it (I want to keep it simple) so the more effects included the better. Thanks for all the hard work!

I know others have requested pitch shifted delays a la the eventide units or Axe pitch crystals. For what I do, I need a lot of ambient type effects (church Praise and Worship). I think the Kemper Profiler will probably really catch on with church guys (we are a lot of times essentially a cover band for multiple different artists/styles etc.) with it's different profiles and capabilities. I know I am seriously considering using it instead of my Morgan to deal with stage volume issues. I know a lot of guys that need to create ambient textures and my strymon timeline did a great job of the pitch shifted delayed notes to make a pad under the music. I just sold it though, to buy a kemper, so if something like a shimmer reverb or pitch shifted delay were added, I know it would influence lots of P & W guys (who are a huge market for boutique gear - pedals - amps - etc.) probably more so than most regular gigging bands! Long message to say that we would love to see the capability even if there aren't any huge bands that are creating stuff with it, there are huge churches doing that. Thanks for all your hard work CK. Great job on the Profiling amp and responding to users here. I am very impressed with your level of commitment to your customers. It says a lot!