Posts by boki1978

I can just say wow!!! I have bought a lot of CiliLab profiles like Mesa Mark IV, Peavey 5150, Marshall JCM800, Jmp... and I must say that those profiles are really really great! Even I have more than 10 thousand payed and free profiles with such killers like Choptones, Sinmix, MBritt, TAF...Cililab profiles are still one of my favorites! Especially Mark IV which are on the top of my list! Great job! :thumbup:

I've never had a problem with Kemper since I have make update to the last 2.3 firmware few days ago .
    Let's disregard the problems with the browser mode and that it can sometimes lose the sound of a given amplifier and when you move the browser button- each sound is virtually the same.
    This problem is solved with Kemper shut-down and re-ignition .
    But today I survived the greatest stress because of the following .
    Suddenly, OUTPUT and INPUT buttons are discoloured, they have stopped working. But not only that, they were blocked like the other buttons A, B , C , D and X.
    When I started Maintenance mode I ran a test where it told me the buttons for Delay and X do not work , and also the above mentioned buttons didn't work .
    I already thought that LED lights or something about it died in Kemper... ;(
    Then I committed fully flashing from the above Maintenance mod and returning to the 2.2.1 version and I reload all profiles .
    Fortunately, all is well, the colours are back to the buttons, as it should be.
    I write this just to draw attention to this bug to fix it, just not to experience stress as I am.  :cursing:

All the best !

Borjan

Don't agree! The KPA is a very good digital guitar box, specially for clean and crunch sounds. But i. e. for heavy rock and metal in studio productions there are better boxes available (Fractal Audios Axes), imo.
    Can't hardly live without the KPA, but can't definitly live without the AXE.
    :whistling:

Yeah, right.. If you like less dynamic response sounds which are so digital live, I agree :D I have also AXE FX II and Kemper rack and my Axe is only for effects, nothing more...