Posts by SimonD

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I've managed to download some profiles included some from TAF and I'm really impressed so far. Still feeling like a fish out of water but getting to know how things work. Hopefully spend more time at the weekend. I'm finding a lot of the profiles are too hot causing my interface to clip (MOTU 8Pre) but the volume controls sort that pretty quickly. Not sure yet whether that is the best way, and I'm not sure whether to rely mainly on the Master volume or individual profile volume so some more manual reading is needed I think.

Anyway, all feels good so far.

Hi, just received my new Kemper profiler rack today. I've used most of the modelers at some point but have been intrigued with the Kemper for a while so finally decided to see what all the noise is about. Must say I'm really excited. I've fitted it in my rack and had a quick flick through some of the profiles but I think I need to take some time to read the manual and get to know the system, although it seems very intuitive.

Looking forward to getting stuck in over the next few weeks and learning how to use the unit, and learning from some of the more experienced users on this forum and hopefully make some useful contributions myself. I'm afraid I don't play in a band as my timing has never been good enough but I think I have a good ear and have a long lasting love affair with my Musicman guitars.

Anyway, that's enough for now, cheers, Simon :)