Posts by jamespollard

Well I don't know why everybody is getting so upset about this.

By downloading those 2k rigs will not stop me from visiting the Rig Ex.

Let's not forget, people, that this .zip is only up-to-date as of the day he downloaded them, so of course we will always have to revisit the R.Ex.

If you could private-message me the rigs I would greatly appreciate it! :)

James

Hi,

Unfortunately, as I'm sure all guitarists (and musicians!) can relate to, I can't really practice my guitar in the evening without using headphones.

I bought the Kemper as I thought it had a 'Line In' feature that would allow me to plug in my MP3 (etc.) and have both the guitar signal and MP3 coming through my headphones.

I've tried using the 'Alternative Input' however it is both in mono and also very fuzzy/distant sounding.

Does anybody have any input on this?

Any help would be appreciated.

James

Hi there,

I sm trying to set up my Boss GT-6 pedal board to control my KPA via MIDI.

I have read in places that there is limited functionality of MIDI with the GT6 but I am okay with that. All I would like to do is set up perhaps delay on/off, stomp on/off, tuner on/off and wah on/off and control.

I have looked (i think) everywhere for instructions on how to set up the MIDI connection between the two devices and am absolutely perplexed!

Please, PLEASE if there's anybody out there who can help me understand the cryptic language of MIDI can you show me how!

Jsmes