Posts by Rakk_Stakk_Zack

Hi, yes at the moment we are doing full range ported cabs with coaxial drivers or a extended response sealed or ported twin cone cab in addition to cabs loaded with regular guitar speakers.

No US distributor yet as we are selling direct.

Just got back from the Rakk Stakk's launch at the Great British Guitar and Amp show where we were overwhelmed with the positive response to the product:

[Blocked Image: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2887/12912287783_e90e20ce00.jpg]
    rakk_stakk_show2 by rakkstakk, on Flickr

Hello Kemper people! As a follow up to a thread that was going around a year ago - I just wanted to share with you a project that I have been involved with and finally come to fruition:

http://www.rakkstakk.com

A range of Full range / conventional guitar cabs & racking systems for the guitarist who uses 19" rack gear.

Please take a look and let us know what you think, maybe like us on facebook etc if you feel inclined.

We are having the official launch of the product this sat 1st March at the British Guitar and Amp Show in Birmingham so hope to see you there if you are able ( gear will be available to demo with Axr FX II & Kemper powerack)

Cheers

Zack

Hi Davide, thanks for your question though at this stage I am unable to answer as the final specs have not been determined!

The prototype was built to assess the viability / practicality of such a product and to garner feedback from the community.

The next stage is to prototype the Rakk Stakk Pro - should be ready in about 4 - 6 weeks - to firm up the specs of both products and work on the logistics of production.

There's a long road ahead but I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Zack

Hi, yes Gianfranco is correct - 3U of rackspace at the front and 3U at the back ( behind the faceplate) - the idea being that power conditioner / wireless /similar set-and-forget devices can go at the back as they tend not to need any tweaking .

But it's true this is very much a prototype and it has to be said the majority of opinions on the Fractal forum favour having a smaller faceplate.

Anyway, please let me know what you think - I'd appreciate any input.

( hope I'm not in violation of the forum rules here with this regarding commercial products - although that is the ultimate aim we are a long way from this being a commercial product at this stage...)

Cheers

Zack