Posts by kj

Is no one else experiencing the issue that's displayed in the file attached?

Hi Chamelious,
    I am also having a lagging issue when changing rigs on my Kemper. I use a Liquid Foot + JR midi controller which is a great pedal for switching, but there is a noticeable delay with the Kemper, if only slight, but still enough to wreck the changing of a section, especially when going from a clean sound to a dirty riff and the first millisecond of the dirty riff ends up with the clean sound you had set up for the previous section of the song. It really sucks.
    I have tried to get an answer from Kemper about whether there will be a fix for this in the future but it seems as though not enough people are recognizing this problem. I hope that it does get fixed with a future update.

Hi,
    I've just noticed that the compressor's mix function doesn't work in 2.0 Beta. It should go back to original signal when on 0% but seems to make no difference when on 100% or 0%. It seems to stay on regardless of the Mix Sweep. Has anyone else noticed this?  :S

It would be great if the cab driver option were added to the direct out as well as it being on the monitor out. That way if you want to run into 2 cabs in stereo you can go out of monitor out and direct out with cab driver enabled and still keep the cabinet on for main outs for front of house. This would really be great if it could be added in a future update.

Hi everyone,
    I have an Effectrode Tube Vibe pedal which is a lovely Tube Univibe. I tried putting it in the effects loop and it is unbelievably noisy and unusable in the effects loop. It doesn't matter whether it is in a slot before the amp or after the amp it is still noisy. Then if I plug it in before I plug into Kemper i.e Guitar, Pedal, Kemper.... it works fine and sounds great.
    Has anyone else had similar problems? Are certain pedals unable to go through the effects loop?

?(

Yes, I think there should be a stereo version of the Kemper Power Amp as I also want to run 2 cabs in stereo and I would prefer to have a Kemper made Power Amp. Also, there should be the option of making the direct out and the monitor out be able to both have the cab off (cab driver) possibility. This way you could have a stereo sound on stage for yourself and still run the cab on via the main outputs out front.

I don't think it is a stereo plug. Looks like the volume for the cabinet comes from the monitor out which is obviously only mono. I don't know why they wouldn't have had a stereo option for the power amp. Or even more so, a "Wet, Dry, Wet" option...???

Hi everyone,
    Am I the only one wondering why the new power amp that can be fitted is only in mono? I have 2 boxes and would love to run my Kemper in stereo via the Power Amp. Otherwise all the beautiful delays and reverbs are only in mono....??? From first glance at NAMM it looks like it has only a mono output to the speaker.