Posts by vablows

No worries, the led indicator isn't that big of a deal since I know When I use morph or not.

Last question, is it possible for me to have expression pedal as volume for Kemper as normal, but to send MIDI in channel 2 (same CC#7) to reverse values as I put pedal in heel/toe position?

Example:

I use a guitar synth that I always need to control.

I would like my rig to be set up so the the toe position has the Kemper at full volume.
    But in the heel position the Kemper is at 0 value, while my Yamaha Motif gets the value of 128 in MIDI channel 2 so it is now at full volume.
    It goes to value 0 at the toe position.

Does that make sense, and is it possible to program on the 11p?

I would like it to work how it does on the Remote.

Say you are on a preset, and the led is green.

Press the same button again, morph is activated and light turns red (or a different color, the actual color itself is not important).

Press the button again to deactivate morph.
    Led turns back to green.

Hopefully I explained correctly?

Hi All,

I have been very patiently waiting for over 2 years now to get more MIDI functionality out of my Remote, but am thinking about selling it and going another route lately.

Can any mod please just give a heads up as to whether or not these things are actually going to happen or not?

I particularly need MIDI Bank Change (MSB/LSB) to be passed with PC's, and I also need at least 1 additional CC# to be able to be programmed into one of the Remote buttons (like the Tap or Looper which I don't use anyway).

Please let me know if this will ever happen so I can either wait or move on.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the Remote and want to keep it, but have need that I cannot move away from.

Thanks so much!

I was using Roland synths for years and finally switched over to the FTP with a Yamaha Motif XS rack.
    IMO it will not get any better than this for a while, I can do nearly anything with this combo.

Klemperer and Yamahain a rack, Remote and Fishman FC-1 controller on the floor and I am set.

It was in performance mode.
    Come to think of it, I made a new rig using the pedal pitch for the first time.
    I didn't think to toggle the expression pedal, I bet that was the problem, it was in the down position.
    Although the other rigs I use have wah engaged, not volume for the expression pedal, so I didn't think it would make a difference but I guess it does if it is in the heel down position.

It was right after that rig with the PP that it happened both times.

When I get my rig setup again I'll try it out to confirm.

I know there is an update for that on the newest firmware.

I had a problem yesterday morning where I was working on some times and had the Kemper on for a few hours.
    It suddenly lost signal, and changing presets or anything else I tried didn't work so I had to power off and power on again and all was fine.
    Then at my gig last night, I had the same thing happen at the end of the 2nd set and had to do the power down and back up thing again and it was fine afterwards.
    I am on the last firmware before the newest update.

I have never had a problem otherwise, so should I just reboot?

I bought one and hooked it up 1 time in my home studio to try but didn't like it as I play in mono only.
    Put it right back in the box.
    It is brand new.

$110 shipped, PP gift.

I have 100% feedback on ebay with almost 1000 transactions if you want reference.

US only at this price, will ship international but you would have to add $35 for shipping.

I have the G30, and G10.
    I had the G50 before, then went to a cable since I was using a Roland synth and had to be cabled anyway.

I got the G30 and have used it for the last 3 years with absolutely no problems.

Go the G10 a coupe months ago because of the rechargeable feature, and I have gigged with it 4 times now in outdoor and indoor places with absolutely no problems or difference from the G30.

Keep in mind, I also use a Fishman Triple Play on the same guitar, so they are both on the same frequency and both work flawlessly so far.

I am very happy to finally be wireless with my Kemper, and my synth rig, and use no disposable batteries to boot!