Posts by bbblue

@ mbenigni
    agree!
    But as a Live player, too much possibilities might confuse.
    That KPA is a monster with tons of soundcapabilities, this might be perfect for studiosessions. But You can never put all of the capacity that this "thing" has in one Live gig. You sure can have 100 Bands you're playing, but each band has its own sound. BUT don't YOU like to have your own sound? Isn't that the goal? And here is that amp that gives you all you need to create the sounds you have been gasp for.
    Why not just have a few sounds for one gig, add some stomps by switching off/on, plus add some effects by switching off/on. This all is possible with modern midi. A Kemper Footswitch (I bet) would be based on those midi functions.
    The real capacity of the KPA you can only use in the studio. And here you need no footswitch.

A Kemper Footswitch has to have 3 switching sections: 1. presets/profiles, 2. Stomps, 3. effects. In 2013 we might have 24623 presets, 320 stomps, 342 effects.
    How will you manage all this with one Footcontroller ????

Hi & Hello to all. Got my KPA about 2 weeks ago and still got those big eyes and a wide open mouth, can't beleve it. All I use are 2 active fullrange PA Tops on the main outs, amazing!
    I was searching for THE AMP for 40 years, finally found all I ever had + much more in this tiny little "Kofferradio" (german for 50's portable radio)
    On most of my rigs I had a Midi-Footcontroller. Last one I bought was the VoodooLab Ground Control. I have 4 Buttons for selecting the 4 channels of my Boogie Quad (MIDI 01 to exef Midiswitcher) and 8 Buttons for adding the effects of my TC Nova System (MIDI 02). The Quad-channelselect needs one bank. I have 32 banks that can be changed by the +/- button. I guess 4 different sounds are enough for one song - for example.
    I guess you all know much about midi and how flexible a modern midi system can be. All you have to have is: adjustable Midi channels (1-10) and presets (0-128 ) on Stomp Boxes, FX and profiles. Thats all! Here you can use every Midi Footcontroller on this planet, no need to create another "Footconroller", this would be the 7698th one.

If all this Midi stuff is allready available in the KPA - somehow - I'll find it next days when I'm at this section, or you can leave a note here. For now and the next few weeks, I have to find & create sounds for my music. This is a lot of work, because I love to play my Guitars for hours...on every sound.

cheers...