Posts by Raju

OK guys
    I have the 1.1.0 version and have not visited this site for a while. I was excited to know there are newer updated but only to find people with so many issues. My led lights have been fine fine so far and I have no real need to update any time. I had this unit more than 6 months and I'm happy with it. But reading the forum once in while helps and I'm surprised that this led issue has not been responded by the kemper. I'm going to hold on to any updates for a while and if things are not fixed after a while,then I'll have to decide if I really want to keep this unit. I hope they fix the updates.

Folks,
    I just got my KPA, it rocks. Easy to use. For new users, make sure you upgrade the firmware and it solved everything on its own. I come from 11Rack, FX Ultra, but they were too difficult to tweak to get the sound you like. I spend more time tweaking and not playing. 11 Rack was even worse since you have to have ProTool open to do anything. Axe FX was too involved and I needed to understand too many factors to get a good sound. Who cares if I have thousands of effects, I'll be using only a few in my lifetime. I'm a go and play guy, so Kemper will be a keeper. And it's dead silent (Axe fx used to drive me nuts with the fan noise). The interface it laid out very simple. Most of all, the sound is very organic.
    Thanks guys. :thumbup: