Posts by Antti

Hello from Finland!

I believe the problem is that when you adjust the "clock left", no matter what value you have in the "clock right", the tempo changes in both channels. "Clock right" seems to change only the start time of the delay in the right channel.

In order to create "The Edge" -sound, you would have to be able to put for example a quarter note to the "clock left" and dotted eight in the "clock right" (or the other way around), independently.

Now you can't do it because if you dial the "clock left", the delay time changes in both channels. So, basically this is just a ping pong -delay with adjustable start time in right channel.

Regards, Antti

EDIT: removed a couple of extra words

We had the same topic in summer, I remember.
    We are planning delay stomps available in the Stomp slots.
    Also we are planning a continuous Ratio for the Free Delay and Analog Delay, rather than in steps.
    But we haven't given these features too much priority, the reasons for that are also my answer to your suggestions:

- The Edge and David Gilmours delay sound are not made by serial delays, but by parallel delays like ours. I have never seen a report of a desirable delay sound made by serial delays.
    We have great timing patterns available. I never heard a combination of 5/16 and 3/16 on a record, even though it is superiour to the classic 3/16 setting.

- Creating a spatial effect by using a constant delay offset for the left and right side is somewhat attractive, but also risky. It is really not a good advice.
    While applicable for live gigs, you should n