Posts by send2

I have to agree with guitarnet70 on "Actually was your first post the one that derailed the all thing."

Reading through the posts, it was all normal light fun until 1 user joined and it kicked off and went all serious. 15 years of running forums has taught you to conduct yourself in this manner on other forums?
    Other forums is visit are talking about this thread, and from what I can see it's only Scott who seems to be getting laughed at.
    Dude, chill out and get off your high horse lol

Anyway, this thread does have a purpose and should not be deleted. It made me feel secure in purchasing the Kemper yesterday knowing there are some cool guys here who will help me when I am stuck and they don't take life so seriously.

Hello :)

Just bought the Kemper from Thomann and I'm so excited to get playing this thing.
    I have had various amps over the years, but my current situation doesn't allow 4x12's etc blasting the walls down. So this is perfect for me.

BTW, when I signed up it asked my about full membership. Obviously I don't have the serial yet, so I just made this account for now.
    Can I setup a new one with the same email when the "beast" finally arrives?

Cheers guys, hope to talk to you all soon and give something back to the community :thumbup: