Posts by dxmayer

The double click loaded the rig/profile before the upgrade to the new Beta release. I didn't actually know what a performance did until I loaded one and was able to click through the different profiles in the performance (before the upgrade recently).

I'm thinking rig manager software is able to implement the performance features in the software, even if the hardware has no buttons which control the function.

As for performance mode. The Player doesn’t have performances so how are you switching to performance mode? There is probably some logic in the software that knows it can’t be done but rather than just ignoring the request or giving a message it is crashing.

Alan - I am (well, was) doing it in the Mac Rig Mgr app. It worked prior to the beta release. I had not tried from the Player hardware. I just assumed it would be a mode which could be enabled. I have next to no experience with Kemper, so bear that in mind.

On RM, you can select the performance, as you see in the screenshot, then double click on the individual profile on the right.

One click is fine, but appears to be more a case of the mouse selecting the object. When I double-click to engage that amp profile, RM crashes now.

Latest ipad app and MacOS Rig Manager in use. (Updated both today.)

On the mac, the effects after the Amp & Cabinet are different from those on the iPad display of the same preset.

The Mac shows Studio EQ/Rotary Speaker/Dual Delay/Natural Reverb.

The iPad shows Green Scream/Rotary Speaker/Green Scream/Green Scream.

As a side note, when I try to use Performances, the mac Rig Manager crashes as soon as I select one of the peformance amps on the right side.