Posts by hassoalbert51

You can't tell what kind of profile it is unless the person who made the profile has labelled it. Even then some people don't really understand the Merged Profile process and label a combination of Amp and a different Cabinet as "merged".

In a studio rig the KPA estimates where the Amp ends and the Cab starts. So you have a best guess at what is amp and what is cab. You can swap Amps and Cabs at will and see if you like the sound. Will it be absolutely technically accurate? No. Does it often sound good? Yes. Trust your ears.

Imprints and Cab are totally different things. Cabs can be applied or bypassed on any out. Imprints only affect the Monitor Out and is only really relevant if using the Kemper Kabinet or a cabinet loaded with the Kemper Kone speaker.

In simple terms the Imprint is just an EQ curve to replicate the response of a particular speaker (I am sure it is technically much more sophisticated than that but that's a good way to think about it). When you select, say a Greenback imprint, the KPA will add some frequencies and subtract others to make the sound coming from you onstage monitor sound like a Greenback. However, unless the KPA knows the frequency response of your onstage speaker it won't know how much of each frequency to add or subtract. The imprints are specifically calibrated page to work with the Kemper Kone.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.
    Having a bit of a nightmare then………

The way author Tags are represented in Performances has left me with all my Live performances credited to a rig I first brought into a Performance from rig exchange the first day I bought my Stage and started to explore programming my live Performances.

Since then, the amp and cab section are all my own profiles pasted in and all effects are programmed by myself.

Yet, that original author info from a rig I used that first day of owning the Stage is on practically every single rig over 25 Performances.
    I can’t edit those tags in Rig Manager as they don’t show and I now can’t edit them with a USB Keyboard because the Stage does not support that. Do I really have to manually enter those details for every single rig in every single Performance I have created.
    Or, do I now need to recreate every aspect of my live Performances from scratch website.

When it comes to USB keyboards for stage performances, durability, portability, and performance are key factors to consider. Here are a few recommendations:

1. Akai Professional LPK25: This compact and portable USB MIDI keyboard is great for stage use due to its small footprint and robust build quality. It features 25 velocity-sensitive keys and octave up/down buttons for extended range.
    2. Novation Launchkey Mini: Another compact option, the Launchkey Mini offers 25 mini velocity-sensitive keys, 16 RGB backlit pads, and eight rotary knobs for hands-on control. It's lightweight and easy to transport, making it ideal for stage setups.
    3. M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3: If you need a larger keyboard with full-sized keys, the Keystation 49 MK3 is a good choice. It features 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys, pitch and modulation wheels, and transport controls. It's still relatively lightweight and easy to carry to gigs.