Posts by Davkemp1994

Hello Kemper family,

I have a question about delay settings. Is there a way to set my delays exactly like I want them? When I’m setting something for a dotted 8th I can’t get it to have the tempo I want. Even using the tap tempo button, I still can’t get it to be what I am wanting. I play at my church and certain songs will have a dotted 8th delay and the delay will have a certain gallop. It seems to me that we should be able to dial it in exactly. Please advise. Thanks.

David

Thank you. And I did do that today, but I was able to hear some from another Kemper user. He was able to help me hear a couple of his profiles on SoundCloud. But I can see where that could be that he just happened to have it set up that way though. Thanks again for letting me know that I just have to hear them through my Kemper though.

Hello Kemper family! I have a question for you. Have any of you purchased profiles and after you download them, they don’t sound the same as they did in the demonstration online? I’ve purchased some really sweet ambient delay profiles before, but after I downloaded them onto my Kemper they sounded nothing like they do online in the demonstration. I do t know if I’m missing something, maybe possibly doing something incorrect to cause this. I don’t know.:/

I will take a look at the output menu. But, not to sound like a goofy question, but will I only be able to use it one way or the other? In other words, either through my Kemper Kab or lined out through the sound system? I’d like to be able to use my Kemper Kab on stage as a monitor since we are not using in ears, but be able to have it coming through the sound system too and have full control with my volume pedal.

Hello Kemper buddies,

I have a question. I played a show with my band last weekend. I have the Kemper Power Rack with a Furman Power conditioner, Kemper remote, Mission Volume pedal, and Kemper Kab. My band leader wanted to run me through the sound system. On my Kemper I have the option of either going 1/4 inch Jack or XLR balanced line out. He chose the 1/4 inch. The problem I had was, while I had full control of the volume coming through my Kemper Kab, I had no control over what was coming out of the house system. Even with my volume pedal backed completely off, I still had straight on volume coming through the sound system. Not sure why this happened, unless the only way to make it work is by doing XLR. Please advise. Thanks

Dave

I am wanting to get a computer so that I can utilize Rig Manager. Can someone tell me what I need to make sure of about the computer as far as what I at least need to have? I am not wanting to buy the most exspensive one out there. I just need something to do the job. Thanks

Dave

I am new to the Kemper world. I just recently purchased the Kemper Profiler 600 watt Rack with remote. I was finally able to get my Mission Engineering EP1 KP working with it in Volume pedal function. The problem is, when I shut my Kemper down and then boot it back up, it comes back on with no volume control. I have to go back in and re-engage my volume pedal function. I don’t what it is that I’m not doing correctly to make it retain the the volume pedal function. Please advise. Thanks