Posts by Madashvin

Hello all, I am relatively new when it comes to hooking up my Kemper Player into my computer using monitor speakers and recording. This is the interface I’m looking to use below. My question is, how exactly do I hook up my player to this so it goes out to monitor speakers? Am I correct in thinking I will use the xlr out of the player into the front of the interface, and on the back I will have (2) 1/4” cables for the left and right speaker monitor? And then also connect usb from the player into my computer for rig manager? Any advice or help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Scarlett 2i2 [3rd Gen] - Refurbished
    The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen - Refurbished is the world's bestselling audio interface - and features two mic/instrument preamplifiers, 192kHz & USB bus…
    us.focusrite.com

So this is the setup I'm looking for. Something basic, and easy as I don't require much. I did have a few questions though:

1. Will the MXR DC Brick Power Supply power these pedals and Player? (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/D…ck-power-supply)

2. Can the Sub N' Up Pedal be used as a downtuner, not just Octaves?

Forgive my ignorance, I am still learning! Thank you for any input and tips!

PEDALS and PEDALBOARD:

1. TC Electronics Sub 'N' Up Mini Octaver Dual Octave Pedal

2. TC Electronics Polytune 3

3. Dunlap Volume Mini Pedal

4. Kemper Profile Player

5. Pedaltrain Metro16

POWER:

MXR DC Brick Power Supply