Posts by Vintage steve

Ok, just trying things again there was a lock on bit shaper, took that off but didn’t solve problem, however, I have just discovered that if I browse through rigs and then press down on browser knob it will change amps and are able to play that amp.

I’m sure it wasn’t like that before? I could just turn browser knob and I could audition any amp. Also I’m sure the gain switch indicator lights would change as I scrolled past through to show how much gain there was, now as scroll through they stop on last amp setting until I press browser knob down.

Vintage steve are you talking about Rig Manager or on the Stage itself?

I myself had also trouble from time to time using Rig Manager. As you say, in browser mode i also couldn't go further from one Rig to another. In this case a restart of Rig Manager was helpful.

Vintage steve are you talking about Rig Manager or on the Stage itself?

I myself had also trouble from time to time using Rig Manager. As you say, in browser mode i also couldn't go further from one Rig to another. In this case a restart of Rig Manager was helpful.

it’s on the stage itself. Not connected to computer at all yet.

Hi , I am new to Kemper this week having got a Kemper Stage and so have been trying to familiarise myself with things. Have spent last few days building performances, adding effects etc with some success.However part way through tonight’s session things have suddenly gone wrong. Now when I go to browser and change rigs, the dial moves me through new rig titles but the amp sound doesn’t change, it just keep the first sound playing.

Also as I turn browser knob the led on the performance stomp buttons light up and move from number to number as I move through rigs.(hadn’t noticed that before)

Same thing applies now if I go through effects, I can scroll through titles but sound doesn’t change.

It appeared to start after I was trying to load effects to performance.

What I have pressed wrong?

Thanks