Posts by Bibi Altona

Funny you say this-- I thought you were joking initially, but my unit will not stay powered on with the included power supply? Any ideas if I might be missing something easy? It powers up for about 3-4 seconds, and then turns off? I only have power, headphones, and guitar cable plugged in.

I'm slightly confused. You're saying that your Player doesn't start up with the original power supply (which I think is 24W, like in 12V*2A)?

Because if it doesn't, then there is something wrong with either the supply or the Player.

If you are using a 12W-supply (like 12V*1A), then you are below what Kemper are recommending.

I got a question: Both the 9V/2A power outlet of the Palmer PWT 06/12 IEC and the 24V DC/2A aux. outlet of the Cioks 7 in combination with the Crux, are not isolated, are they?

I mean for the Palmer it's pretty obvious, the outlet is even labeled as non-isolated. But the website and manuals of the 7 and the Crux do not mention any isolation, at all. And I guess Cioks would mention it, if they could. I would also guess that an isolating transformer for 24W with up to 2A might be a bit bulky. But I'm no expert.

Does someone actually know if Cioks are galvanically isolating the inlet of the 7 and the outlet of the Crux?