Posts by squ_100

Starting with rig one on bank one, my initial impressions were that this sounded just like I would expect an amp through a guitar cabinet to sound. I know users have talked about Kemper feel but I never understood what that meant. Now I know. You feel like you are one with the unit and not separated across a digital divide like I feel with other modelers including the Quad Cortex. It was a great experience. I experimented with other rigs and found a few more I really liked.

That's interesting because I had exactly the same experience. And it happens again and again. I've been using the Quad Cortex again for several weeks now and yesterday I used the Kemper Player . I had that amp feeling again. It's not that it's not there with the Quad Cortex. You only notice it when you switch. It's hard to describe. In any case, the Kemper works better for me live.

Hi, I'm using the Kemper Player and I don't quite understand the difference between the standard monitor output and the linear mode with the Kone button activated. Which mode is the right one if you don't have a Kemper Kone? I am currently using a Celestion F12X speaker.