Posts by billenius

dgburns It is a favorite of mine, too :)

To the OP: if I was a new user looking for the sounds you mention, I would probably avoid option paralysis by saving my own edits of Kemper Rig Pack Marshall and Fender Liquid Profiles, using edits of Kemper Factory effects presets. And, there are at least a few Polytone rigs in The Rig Exchange.

Ah yeah that was a different question I had... I tried some liquid profiles but it says I need to update my profiler, but I have the latest update. How come?

I just bought a Kemper Stage. Have been messing around with it, trying the Rig Packs and some of the exchange. It is absolutely awesome (all I ever owned is a Fender Blues Junior III). Now I want to buy I profile pack. I liked a couple of the free Michael Britt profiles and went to his site, and there are so many ;( I don't know what to choose anymore. Somebody tell me what to buy… What is the most all-around pack? I don't play metal, but other than that I play all kinds of stuff. A soaring marshall lead, a nice fender clean, maybe a nice polytone jazz type of sound... Any help would be appreciated.

(This question was probably asked before but I couldn't find anyone say what the most versatile pack is without naming 100 of them)