Posts by gmc_100

Great thanks. Is ripx the best way to do this then? I see it’s £100 approx. I have Logic Pro I’m assuming you can’t isolate a track from here

Great idea 🙌🏼

You have to remember that a single guitar is going to sound pretty thin outside of a mix. You can add more low end EQ to the tone but that usually gets cut anyway in a mix. A bass track really fills out and thickens the guitar tone. Studio Monitors are better suited for mixing tracks and not for a stand-alone guitar sound until after your ears get accustomed to them.

I would look up some iso tracks of your favorite guitarist and tones and then pay particular attention to how they sound with your monitors. Don't just listen but really study how they sound and then base your profile tweaks on that.

I'm learning this stuff as I go, too!

do you have any examples where you have used a iso track and if so which one / where. I’m learning this as I go along and I spend more time reading and watching videos than I do with the equipment these days. Wish there was a course I could go on lol

Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a feature to drag purchased packs of rigs etc... straight into the Kemper local library. One which creates the folder names without the need to create a named folder and or pathway for each rig... for example

Thomas Dill -> Bread & Butter -> Amp & Drive Rigs

. -> Amp & FX Rigs

Please Please Please can we update code for this...

Thanks in advance

:)