Posts by DropDee44

I am interessted in your profiles but now with the Liquid Profiles being available, do you send out liquified versions to the buyers of older packs, or will you sell liquid profiles seperately? Alternatively, do buyers get the settings of the profiles in a PDF file so they can liquify them themselves?

Hello,

On Friday, I have received my brand new stage. I was super excited as I have been so looking forward to finally own a Kemper and play with it. Unfortunately, when I turned it on for the first time, the loading bar was full but nothing happened. After a while, I turned it off and tried again, same thing. So I did some research and got it to maintenance mode, where I did the flash init. Now the unit boot up normally with the Build Version displaying 8.7.10. The Kemper was now ready to be played. I've installed firmware 8.7.17 via USB stick. The Stage bootet up as it should. I dragged some profiles which I have bought from STL Tones as I really enjoy their packs and played along. After playing, I turned the unit off. Later that day I wanted to play again. The Kemper stuck on boot again. So I got it to maintenance mode again and did it all over again. Fast forward, after turning it on again, same thing. Stuck on boot with full loading bar. I did some more research and found out that a rig might be corrupt. Then I turned the unit on while pressing the Rig button. It rebuild its rig database and I could play again. Even turned it on and off a few times to check. It worked. After a few hours I wanted to play again. Once again, the device was stuck on boot up with full loading bar and no build version. To top it all of, now I cant get it to maintenance mode or to do anything else besides to boot and being stuck. No maintenance mode or anything. I did a lot of research and tried a few things like booting from a USB stick directly but nothing works. I even tried different power cables. I have opened a support ticket, but its a national holiday on monday and I really want to use this damn thing now. Do you guys have any advice what to do? I am super frustrated right now.

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers