Posts by MichielB72

Hi All,

just a quick proper introduction on my part. I have been playing for some 30-odd years now and I have allways lugged a big Hiwatt amp and 4x12 or a Vox AC30 to my gigs with a very decent and versatile pedalboard. In that time I have been playing in several bands and we played our own material so I defined my own sound.

Only in recent years I've started gigging with a cover band and that changed the game for me. I have always promised myself that I would get me a multy-FX unit if I would play in a cover band so I would be able to program the correct sound per song. And, as you might have guessed, I did. Took me some time to decide which path to take but in the end I favoured the Kemper above the other options - and here we are!

I can find the sound-per-song I am looking for quite easily and nowadays I just turn up at a gig with nothing but a guitar and the profiler! This makes life so much easier!

THIS!

this helped to solve it! Plugged into another USB port and everything worked like it used to before the update. Thanks !

Same here, got a message that my USB connection wasn't stable so I went out and got a new cable.
    Ever since the update of both the RM software and the Profiler itself there seems to me some connection issue.

I can select profiles in the Rig Exchange but can not hear any of them while I could before the update.

I can record via USB so the connection is there and my DAW software sees it as an input source.

Profiler works fine on its own.

Tried to revert back to the previous RM but that option within the RM software itself does not work. I guess I need to remove it from my PC and reinstall. Bit of a shame as I was looking forward to using the new options but I also need a reliable profiler to gig with. At the moment I have neither due to this problem.