Posts by jmitch1029

Greetings kemper users…

I am wondering if it’s possible to use something like an OX box to feed a physical guitar cabinet your direct profiles on the unpowered Kemper Stage. Also curious how this could be routed. I’m guessing it would just be a monitor out and everything that hit the cabinet is going to be pre-cabinet (reverbs, delays, mods) like it would be on any physical real amplifier rig.

Wondering also if there would be any setbacks other than a different response character from using an external power amp and if there’s any better solution than a 1500 dollar Ox box, since the powered kemper could be had for less than the value of both a stage and Ox.

Thanks!!

I ended up finding a way to fit two missions in a mock up on pedal playground. I was going to buy a protein and a tumnus deluxe but ended up getting a mini ODR1 and Browne Carbon for the Bluesbreaker side of the protein, and I went ahead with the mini tumnus to make it fit. Hopefully there's enough space once I mock it all up. I'll take a look at that one in case mine do not fit.

Ok so riddle me this.

If I used a Mission Expression for Kemper, loomed it with TRS, wired up the toe switch, etc.

Is there a way, whether it be with an external footswitch, or the toe switch, to activate wah instead of volume, or morph instead of volume on that singular pedal? Or can you bake the pedal setting you want into a rig?

Or if that doesn't work, can you set it where if Wah module is engaged, the footswitch clicks into wah mode, and when it's turned off it's a volume? trying to figure out a one pedal solution to conserve room. Big pedal dreams and only so much room (and money)

Hi all,

I just got a Kemper stage and I am struggling a lot already with the Rig manager.

I downloaded a paid pack called worship 100 from ToneJunkies, folders 3 and 4 transfer in fine, folders 1 and 2 will not transfer in. They show a green plus when I try to drag and drop (Mac user) but will not fill slots. I've already initialized performances multiple times, reset the software, updated the software, restarted the Kemper. Getting frustrated. Was wondering if date of creation of some of these performances renders them obsolete for the newest OS build.

Happy to see if anyone else has experienced this with older packs and has a workaround for the issue. Thanks.