Posts by SynterX

Time stamps? That has nothing to do with the regular clock used to see what time it is.

It’s on the Remote just as a handy thing, not to time stamp anything.

I’m done with this I guess. Why I bother replying to a stranger hell bent on being right no matter what, I’ll never know.

If your putting a clock on for time, then a 12 or 24 format should be included. Period.

I want a proper 12 hour clock. The same type of clock the entire country uses every day of every week. I see zero reasons this can’t be implemented easily and cheaply.

And I don’t give a crap if you or anyone else thinks I should do math to check the time.

The end.

Generically speaking, every modeler I’ve had going back to the first Pos claimed to model the tone stack in some form. That was the whole point of them digital models of hardware down to the littlest degree.

I had a fractal and the tone stack part was not independent of the rest of the model. Hard to even imagine what they could claim copyright on a product that no one has seen, heard, or studied. But every other modeler and plug-in is clean.

Can’t wait to play with this feature though.

Again, I'd rather have the ability to just set the Freq and maybe Q for the 4 EQ knobs, on any rig or performance patch. Then we'd not need a tone stack swap. It still kind of boggles my mind that fixed EQ is standard on Kempers. It's all digital, eq need not be fixed to frequencies only for a generic guitar. In fact, you wouldn't need tone stack modeling at all if you could just make your own eq settings. You could check with the amp you modeled, and punch in the frequencies at least in your rig to match. Would it be perfect? Of course not, but if you model a certain Marshall, and the bass, treble and mid eq frequencies matched, then you'd be that much closer to having it react similar to the real amp. Without any type of Liquid layer being needed. Just a thought. I'm biased as a bass player, as my TC RH bass amps all let me do this with ease.

Yeah, I’m so stupid I can’t do math. Sure, that’s it then, that must be it. What a dumb idiot. People who don’t want to do math every time they look at the time on my Remote, truly stupid.

Maybe if cars in the US only put kilometers on the dash, but they left all the speed limit signs in miles. Just do the math while driving. Makes sense.

Why not post prices of gasoline on the signs for liters. But charge you and dispense in gallons. Just do the math.

Math should not be needed to check the time at a glance.

Pretty sure what he was saying is the Liquid tonestack is optional and added on top of your profile. So if you want it, fine, if not, it's no different than it is now. I can see people making new profiles with the knobs being turned. I'd have to imagine when profiling, you'd have to enter where your knobs are? Maybe do 3 revisions, gain at 0, 5 and 10 or something?

Doesn't matter to me. But if they can provide one bass guitar tone stack, I'm done. Perfect bass amp platform. I'm handicapped with mine as I have to use the Studio EQ to get any meaningful EQ done. Bass/Mid/Treble/Presence don't even come close to altering bass-guitar appropriate frequencies as it sits now. But adding a Liquid Ampeg tone stack? Perfect.

In theory, being able to add, say, a Ampeg SVT Tone stack to the regular Profile of my choice, would finally solve my number one problem as a bassist using a Kemper...the EQ is way off on it's frequencies. I have been ignoring the EQ knobs and only using the Studio EQ for my tone adjustments. It's a hassle, as live, I can't just grab a knob and tweak, but go into the menus, and all that crap.

Does anyone know if of the 40ish modelled tone stacks coming, can we please get one or two bass stacks?

Sorry, I don’t feel like learning how to tell time all over again. I learned it the way my country does it 50 years ago. I bet Kemper sells more product here than most other countries. So a simple 12/24 button would then cover everyone.

The tap light thing I can see not being so simple, timing, led lights, all that stuff. 12 hour time? Easy.

I’d be happy simply not having to do 24 hour to 12 hour clock conversions while playing. Boggles my mind why a simple button press couldn’t change to 12 hour. No am or pm, just the time. Kemper has a US presence, two places no less. I hate 24 hour time, it’s useless as is.

I'm a bass player, and run a mono feed to our mixer. But I get full stereo in my IEM, and it sounds like a CD playing back (any of you young guns even know that sound? LOL). My guitar player uses a Fractal FM9 and before that a Boss whatever, and I get some huge sounding guitars. I went from Shure 535 stock in ears, to a set of fully custom Sensaphonics 3Max ($1300) and I'm loving it. Just using a stock Shure PSM300 system. I'm assuming most people use stereo? I had to use a mono feed once at practice and it was not nearly as good.

you can place a Chorus in ABCD? Duh, I guess I didn't realize that. I have it in Mod right now.

Worth a try. Thanks. I didn't see a stereo control in the Chorus preset I'm using, CE-1 I think it is, but I could be wrong.

I'm going to go in and play around.

I'm a bass player, and run mono out to FOH.

I get a stereo feed from the monitor board with no bass, into the Aux input on the back

Then take the headphone out to my inear transmitter in stereo.

Works great.

But when I turn on a Chorus, I get wide, beautiful Chorus in full stereo and it sounds quite odd. My bass is mono in both ears, as it should be, but the Chorus makes it sound too crazy.

The only output in stereo here is the headphone out of course. Is there a way to keep the FX mono too?

No. I do exactly what you are thinking. Do it 3 times a week. Headphone out goes to my in ear transmitter. Then using the Output > Aux In Level knob, I can back down or up the mix coming from the monitor board...it has zero bass in the mix, as the bass comes internally from the Kemper of course.

It works great. I just wish the Rack kemper had both duplicate input and headphone out jacks on the back...I have to run cables up front and down under the Kemper to get to the rear of the rack. When using all the ins and outs, there's no choice. A true input and headphone clone in the back would rule.

I would LOVE another EQ to use just for the headphones. It would solve a problem I have with getting my in ears dialed in without touching the XLR out to the FOH or the Monitor out that goes to my stage amp. But I've learned to deal with it. I'm a bass player only, and I need some heavy bass in my ears to make me groove.