Posts by chipdog

I have a Mission EP1-KP pedal connected to a Kemper Remote. Out1 of the pedal is connected via a TRS cable to port 5 on the remote, and Out2 is connected to port 6. On the settings menu of my Kemper Rack, I configured port 5 as a Version 1 type and port 6 as a mono switch type. I'm finding that the port 5 function of smoothly morphing from base to fully morphed sound works fine. But for some reason, the port 6 switch (on off) isn't functioning. I want the toe switch on the EP1-KP to turn morphing via the pedal on or off. But when I press it, nothing changes. Any help out there?

I would like to access my Kemper Rack from my Kemper Rig Manager IOS app. In order to do this, I understand I need to connect to the Kemper Rack via a wireless router plugged into the Ethernet port. Since I use the Kemper Remote that typically plugs into that port, I purchased a 30W POE injector to connect my Remote and to provide power to it. This setup does not power on my Kemper Remote. I have the Wireless Router plugged into the Kemper Rack ethernet port. I have the Router configured to provide a DHCP address to my iPhone. This setup does allow my IOS App to connect to my Kemper Rack. I have the POE Injector connected to the Router on one of the Router's Ethernet ports. I have my Kemper Remote connected to the POE port on the POE injector. Any ideas on why this won't work?