Posts by mcsiszar86

Hey there, I might have messed up something with my output settings. When I use browser mode my rigs sound great but in perform mode the same rig is very very poor. I use the profiler mainly with headphones and through focus rite. Any suggestions what settings should I change back? It would be too bad to reset the entire thing.

Update: I guess I figured out what happened. My rigs were all saved on the first slot on the left hand side and for whatever reason the selected one was an empty one on the right. That explains why all rigs sounded the same. No idea what these additional slots can be used for …

Also all these settings options under output are seem overwhelming. Is there any simple learning material or instruction for complete beginners? I have zero experience with stuff like that

Hi all,

I am a complete rookie with stuff like that but I would like to figure out if I could play my non-powered Kemper Profiler through my VT40X Vox guitar combo. I just want to avoid not to cause any damage when trying to experiment connecting the two. Any advice or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!