Posts by ajmauriello

Thank you to Cannonball for asking the question.

christianbad & GearJocke I'd like to respond to your bad faith comments in good faith, though I know I'll veer off that path. Hopefully you cut down on making other people feel bad about themselves. The value of forums like this is for othes who have the same specific question to be able to pinpoint an answer. As opposed to trying to interpret a page in a manual that's meant to cover a lot of ground. I for one am often unsure about whether what I'm looking at applies to my situation enough to spend time trying something that may or may not solve my specific issue. Everyone learns and absorbs info differently. Further, subsequent questions and answers help clarify, and offer alternatives. That back and forth isn't found in a manual. A manual is best at providing info about how to use a product. Forums are best used to ask about how others solved the same problem you have, or share unique solutions you found. But you knew that already.

OP asked a question because they wanted an answer. Not opinions on whether you would or wouldn't use gear the same way, or whether you deem it a question worthy of being asked. Is the Kemper not intentionally versatile for the sole purpose that people want to achieve the tone they're looking for in a number of different ways? You knew that already too.