Posts by RipperQuiroz

Well I think it’s a case of “too overwhelmed at first glance”, my advice is start on what you needed to do first and avoid browsing and editing menus until you’re familiar with it, my first time on the stage the first thing I focused on are familiarity on page browsing, accessing and editing the System menu, if you need to understand some terms that aren’t clear on the manual just simply search YouTube, Reddit, Gearpage and forums like this, trust me Kemper is very much user friendly than the current Eventide H90, let alone MIDI controllers and commands stuff 😅

Hi guys, I'm just wondering where can I buy Kemper Power Kabinet online, I'm currently in middle east, unfortunately the country that I currently reside is not included at the Kemper direct online store and in the past I normally buy stuff from Thomann and I have been waiting for a long time to be available on their store, but still its currently not available

Been using these profiles for months now and currently my go to heavy rhythm profiles, man these profiles punches hard in your face (which is awesome) probably the best well produce profiles in awhile, I didn't even have to tweak, just plug and play directly out of the box (which I prefer), although the gain on these profiles are tamed (in a good way) but heavy enough which make sense for heavy rhythm stuff, looking forward for cleans or high gains profiles for leads from you guys

Finally got a Profiler Stage after two months of customs delays and I must say it was worth it, the factory profiles are good but I had to backup for the meantime and delete it then loaded it with some STL/Ignite stuff, unfortunately I had to temporarily ignore the Rig Exchange section of the Rig Manager because I think it would be wise to manage a handful of profiles then to spend more time browsing to an endless library of profiles in the rig manager hehe, I am a "less is more" guy so it wasn't as difficult for me as to some on choosing between Kemper and Axe, less tweaking more playing, I did watch some reviews before purchasing one and personally Kemper is a great tool, I do disagree to some that says Kemper is killing the real amps, it is actually the opposite for me because it makes me even wanna buy the real thing, through Kemper I was able to try out snapshots of great amps, Cheers ;)