Posts by jnoel64

Apparently this has happened to me before. I was able to resolve this issue by clearing my cache - holding down the Rig and System buttons while booting. Then I had to re-select my effects and reassign them to the foot switches. Kind of a PITA, but so happy my Stage doesn't have a bad switch. Now, why this happened in the first place remains a mystery. I only have a few rigs and maybe 4 performances loaded. I rarely edit any of my settings, so I must have done some kind of riverdance on the Stage (figuratively and literally) that I wasn't aware I was doing. Just glad it's all back to normal now.

I have reverb set on footswitch III on my Stage - it's been that way since I got it. The effect is also locked. Out of the blue, at my last gig, the light went off and the footswitch does nothing when I step on it. I tried going through Rig Manager, and it says reverb is still set on that switch, but the switch is still lifeless. Any suggestions as to what I should try next?

It's taken me a bit to get my performances set up, but finally landed on a set of performances that I really like. I have the effects set up and locked. Last night, I was at band practice and noticed I needed to increase the volume of one of my presets, so I pressed the Rig button and adjusted the volume. But, somehow, I lost my effects preset 1, "Mod" which I had set to Vintage Chorus. Now, even with using Rig Manager, that button (footswitch) won't light up. I've tried clearing the effect completely and reloading it. Rig Manager says it's on, but there is no change in sound, and the lights don't come on. Reading my manual was of no help (unless I read too fast and skipped over it), so now I am at a total loss. Any ideas what I can do?