Posts by vidrigen

I've upgraded to the Kemper 9.0 update (beta) a few days ago and everything was running fine. Now however, there is an issue with activating the effects on the kemper stage.

Whenever i try to active an effect tied to footswitch IIII, the effect tied to footswitch I is also engaged (and the colored effect light next to footswitch I dissapears and appears next to footswitch IIII). Sometimes, even more effects are activated upon pressing footswitch IIII, even though only 1 effect is tied to that footswitch as per my settings, also indicated by the 1 colored light next to this footswitch before being pressed(in all my presets).

Has anybody else experienced this problem before, and knows the fix to this?

This is the one feature the app needs the most IMHO, and is holding me back from using the app for now . Often when practicing at home, or jamming somewhere, I already have all profiles ready with the settings i want. I just need to find the right one between the 100's of them. Especially with the profiler stage it is a hassle, because you have to bend over and fiddle with these knobs and the tiny screen on the floor while having a guitar strapped to you. It would be nice to have a clear overview with sorting options like in the rig manager for PC.