Posts by LuleLule

Hi,

I've been using a KPA for live shows for years now, and want to get an external mono or dual switch so that I stop accidentally turning on tuner or other stuff when stepping on FX or morph buttons.

To my surprise, while I can assign morph to a switch, two features I expected to see seem to be impossible to pull off:

1. I have, for example, 3 effects assigned to my FX IIII button - say stomp A, stomp C, and DLY. I want the ext. switch to do the same thing as that button, toggle those 3, but I can neither assign the ext switch to FX IIII switch, nor can I assign the 3 effects to it at the same time.

2. I would want the external switch setup to vary from rig to rig, say it morphs for one rig but switches FX on the next one. Again, it seems to be a global setting and this seems impossible.

Any way to incorporate these functionalities in an update? I'd be able to survive without 2. with a dual switch where one morphs and the other does FX IIII, but it's really strange that 1. isn't an option.

Cheers!