Posts by Brad Ogden

Thanks so much for the help all.

I think I was a bit vague on #3 sorry.

I currently run the kemper main out L > XR18 > IEM. I was just wondering if I feed the main R direct to FOH (for shows that are too tight to bring my 4x12 stacks lol) would it impede anything in anyway if Ive set both setting to mono. šŸ™šŸ»

Ive spent years just stack>plug>play and rely on fallbacks but to hear yourself and the guitar through IE is so much better for me šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Hi all

Im really hoping this is the place to be for some help. Tried the Facebook group but its not yielding anything.
    FYI Im running a racked powered unit
    Iā€™ll list the questions with numbers

1. Is there something that can act as a junction in my rack unit that I can put into a rack panel that I can connect through the speaker cable to cab? IE run cable from head to junction then a second cable from junction to cab?

2. Is there anywhere I can get a better understanding of the Flanger effect? I run my EVH pedal but want to match the effect I get from the pedal but in the kemper itself and I am failing epically on doing so. Also when using this effect I notice the sound becomes boxy and lowered. Is that normal or am I screwing that up somehow as well?

3. What is the best way to connect an IEM system along with a feed to FOH? Is it have L and R mono and feed one to each?

I may have more but this will do for now if thats ok? I really hope I can find some awesome people to help here šŸ™šŸ»

Brad