Adjust curve for volume pedal?

• Is there no way to adjust the curve for the volume pedal? Mine is connected via a midi controller, sends out a nice linear range from 0-127, but the resulting volume control (pre efx) is just too abrupt in the beginning of the curve. As if it goes on/off around 10. I really would like a smoother transition, if possible....

• What you're looking for is a logarithmic curve -
    in an analog expression pedal there's a potentiometer that you can replace to get a "logarithmic" response - in a MIDI controller, there should be an internal setting to set the pedal from linear to logarithmic.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• What you're looking for is a logarithmic curve -
    in an analog expression pedal there's a potentiometer that you can replace to get a "logarithmic" response - in a MIDI controller, there should be an internal setting to set the pedal from linear to logarithmic.

I'd think the midi values (resolution) sent should be linear....and I can't change that on the All Access anyway. I need to be able to adjust the response curve on the Kemper. No go?

• The resolution can be converted at any point along the way - so yes, even in the KPA.
    It's not commonly done this way though, so i wouldn't get my hopes up.

"But dignity is difficult to maintain
    stamina requires constant upkeep
    repetition is boring
    and you pay for grace."

• I have reported the this problem several times here ( 1 , 2 ), especially the abrupt beginning of fades. But the response from Kemper is not quite suitable to arouse hopes too much. However, you never know. And in the long run you can be certain that this problem will be dealt with in some future FW.

http://www.audiosemantics.de/
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• there are now known whether it will be possible in the KPA, when connecting a Mid Volume pedal select several of volume curves (non-linear).
    (I have the FCB1010 Although the Uno4Kemper but not the version 1.2).

gibt es inzwischen Erkenntnisse, ob es im KPA die Möglichkeit geben wird, beim Anschluß eines Mid Volume Pedals mehere Volumen Curven auszuwählen (nicht linear).
    (Ich habe im FCB1010 zwar den Uno4Kemper aber nicht die Version 1.2).

Grüße Micha

• Is there no way to adjust the curve for the volume pedal? Mine is connected via a midi controller, sends out a nice linear range from 0-127, but the resulting volume control (pre efx) is just too abrupt in the beginning of the curve. As if it goes on/off around 10. I really would like a smoother transition, if possible....

The volume pedal expects linear values from the expression pedal and applies these to a perfect logarithmic curve.
    I wonder why many assume here that it works by a linear curve. :)

The first midi value 1 creates an attenuation of -84 dB, value 2 does -72.
    That is a very smooth start of the curve.

If it starts so abrupt with your device, please check if the lower value range is really as linear as you describe.

A non-continuous curve from an expression pedal can never be compensated to satisfaction by an adjustable curve.