TC electronics Konnekt 24D and Behringer Ultragain pro mic preamps

• Hi,

It would be cool to have couple of mic preamps for vocals with Kemper, so i posted few profiles on rig exchange:

1) Konnekt 24D. Nice audio interface.
    2) Behringer Ultragain pro. Cheap mic pre.

These are kind of shitty, so don't be too hard on your critic :D
    With these profiles i just want to agitate others to put profiles for vocals in rig exchange. I'm sure many have better mic preamps than myself...

Put levels etc. according your mic. If you want to use return input, just put loop on.

• If you´re interested in preamp profiles, do a search in the Rig Exchange for my user name r.u.sirius. I uploaded some of my Chandler, Universal Audio, Mindprint preamps a while ago, all with the prefix PRE_...

Thanks. Would be nice to have some more subtle vocal presets too. Everything in middle/0-position with UA etc. Then it would be easier to tune with KPA:s eq, compressor , reverbs and so on. Just preamps own sound without too much distortion or EQing. If you got time, i would highly appreciate it...

• In fact the profiles of my preamps are straight through, no EQ, no compressiopn, just two different gain settings, "+" means more gain.
    You have to keep in mind that you´re dealing with a guitar amplifier, and therefore with an input specified for guitar use.
    When you connect a microphone or a line level signal, distortion may occur.
    Have you tried to bring the distortion down by setting Clean Sens lower?