[MacOS] Rig Manager Always Loading

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Stage

Hi everyone, I am new to the Kemper world, I just bought my Kemper Profiler Stage.

The issue I have however is not with my Profiler, but with Rig Manager, every click I make in the software makes the cursor spin as it is loading something, even going in sections with nothing in it, it just starts spinning for about 30+ seconds and everything freezes, I click con the "Window" menù (or whatever), freeze 30+ seconds, on a rig, same thing, ecc..
    At first I though it was related to the first sync of the community rigs, but even after that, same thing.

This happens even is the Profiler isn't connected, it makes the software just useless.

I have a Mac Mini M1 with the latest Sequoia updates, I tried the last release of Rig Manager and the beta version too, no luck.
    I tried the Windows version on a laptop I have and it works just fine.

What could that be? Thank you very much for the help!

• Make sure you are connected to the proper USB port on the Stage. Search for USB Connectivity Issues and Sleep modes with MacOS. RM will load up without connection to the Profiler or if Profiler is turned off, but it won't do much of anything until the Profiler is connected. You should see (if I remember correctly) yellow text warning message on the footer of RM if a connection is not active with the Profiler.

BTW, Welcome to the Party here on the forums.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.