Profiler OS 11.1 Beta Thread (Player Upgrade Options)

• Can you update the iOS app?

It’s the latest.

8 efx slots are there, but not the banks, not the extra efx.

I had it connected to my desktop shortly, there it seems fine (dual delay was visible in RM)

Purchased my KPP 2 days ago, first I had to update FW with usb for IOS RM to work at all , now this…I feel a wee bit like a beta tester atm ;(

• I've got exactly the same problem: level iii upgrade, but in the app (android) it doesn't show the extra effect options anymore, while yesterday this worked fine.

If it could help technical support: I think the last update that I did to my settings, was raising the number of banks from 10 to 20 in the "settings". After that, I think my effect were gone in the app.

The PC app does still show them correctly.

• I've got exactly the same problem: level iii upgrade, but in the app (android) it doesn't show the extra effect options anymore, while yesterday this worked fine.

If it could help technical support: I think the last update that I did to my settings, was raising the number of banks from 10 to 20 in the "settings". After that, I think my effect were gone in the app.

The PC app does still show them correctly.

When I load a rig with tier 2 efx in bank 9, everything seems ok on the RM on my desktop.

When I open that same rig in IOS RM, the tier2 efx is removed and replaced by a green scream.

• When I load a rig onto the Player that doesn’t have a cab, I expected to be able to select any cab that’s on the device, instead there only seems to be a short default list of cabs available in the cabsection.

Same for amps.

Both in desktop rm as well as iOS.

Another bug?

• Can anyone confirm that midi in over USB works on 11?

Can’t get it to work on both the toaster as the player, no shugga on either ports.

On the other hand, I have no method to confirm that the midicontroller does what it’s supposed to do over USB. (Over a standard din midi cable the toaster responds)

• When I load a rig onto the Player that doesn’t have a cab, I expected to be able to select any cab that’s on the device, instead there only seems to be a short default list of cabs available in the cabsection.

Same for amps.

Both in desktop rm as well as iOS.

Another bug?

That's normal even on the bigger units. You need first to save the cabs you like from the Rigs they are in. This is to avoid having 100s of cabs in that list with the same name ("4x12 Mars") and indistinguishable from each other

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I just purchased a MIDI Captain as well. Do you know if a second press on the selected rig button will allow you to trigger morph via MIDI or if that is just with the on-board switches?

At the risk that this question is off-topic and my answer is misplaced here, I would still like to help you.

If the Player works the same way like the Head or Stage, then that's fine (and I assume so).
    The controller must then send an on command when pressed and an off command when released.

For example Midi CC 50 Value 1 (or higher) by pressing and CC 50 Value 0 by release of the button.

So when you press (and release) the button first time, the Player will switch to Profile no 1, Morphing off. By pressing (and release) the second time it will use morphing in the way you set it for this rig.

• At the risk that this question is off-topic and my answer is misplaced here, I would still like to help you.

If the Player works the same way like the Head or Stage, then that's fine (and I assume so).
    The controller must then send an on command when pressed and an off command when released.

For example Midi CC 50 Value 1 (or higher) by pressing and CC 50 Value 0 by release of the button.

So when you press (and release) the button first time, the Player will switch to Profile no 1, Morphing off. By pressing (and release) the second time it will use morphing in the way you set it for this rig.

Thank you! You’re right, it might be off topic. Thanks anyway! I’m going to check this behavior before I consider leveling up.

• When you go to this site first there is: "category -select category-" and it shows manuals without Midi implementation. You have to select "user manuals", then you see manuals with Midi IMplementation...

Don´t know why, maybe it shows most selcted?

• When you go to this site first there is: "category -select category-" and it shows manuals without Midi implementation. You have to select "user manuals", then you see manuals with Midi IMplementation...

Don´t know why, maybe it shows most selcted?

mpf, wrong thread...

this was written for the thread Midi Implementation, sorry