Profiler OS 11.1 Beta Thread (Player Upgrade Options)

• Can you update the iOS app?

It’s the latest.

8 efx slots are there, but not the banks, not the extra efx.

I had it connected to my desktop shortly, there it seems fine (dual delay was visible in RM)

Purchased my KPP 2 days ago, first I had to update FW with usb for IOS RM to work at all , now this…I feel a wee bit like a beta tester atm ;(

• I've got exactly the same problem: level iii upgrade, but in the app (android) it doesn't show the extra effect options anymore, while yesterday this worked fine.

If it could help technical support: I think the last update that I did to my settings, was raising the number of banks from 10 to 20 in the "settings". After that, I think my effect were gone in the app.

The PC app does still show them correctly.

• I've got exactly the same problem: level iii upgrade, but in the app (android) it doesn't show the extra effect options anymore, while yesterday this worked fine.

If it could help technical support: I think the last update that I did to my settings, was raising the number of banks from 10 to 20 in the "settings". After that, I think my effect were gone in the app.

The PC app does still show them correctly.

When I load a rig with tier 2 efx in bank 9, everything seems ok on the RM on my desktop.

When I open that same rig in IOS RM, the tier2 efx is removed and replaced by a green scream.

• When I load a rig onto the Player that doesn’t have a cab, I expected to be able to select any cab that’s on the device, instead there only seems to be a short default list of cabs available in the cabsection.

Same for amps.

Both in desktop rm as well as iOS.

Another bug?