So I got my Kemper Player - Thoughts & Questions.....

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Player

Thanks to all who replied to my previous post - i now have the kemper player.

For anyone who wonders how to run pedals AFTER the kemper player here is how mine is rigged and working very nicely.

Guitar>Cali Comp>Protein>Boost>HX1>KEMPER>BossDM1>Whitewhale>DI Box > interface/poweramp

This has required the use of a DI box, unavoidable if you want delay and reverb pedals after the kemper and not use kempers own in FX slots. Also i experimented with going into a power amp in on the katana (leaving cabs ON) and i got very impressive results. Ive downloaded a few packs from Mbrit and Tonejunkie so now the experimenting begins.

A few early questions i have though:
    1 - I noticed the kemper player vents are on the bottom only, which is covered over when you put the pedal on the board(my board isnt rail format) Will this cause an overheating probelm potentially?

2- Quite a few of the profiles ive gone through so far sound good, but they are very direct sounding, almost abit harsh - is there any settings or tips for distancing the sound a little, or is it a case of finding profiles that are mic'd abit further away/room mixed in

Thankss!

• Try using pure cab to make them sound a bit less directly mic'ed.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM