Change 'Monitor Cab Off' option to 'Monitor Cab On' to remove Monitor 'artifacts'

• The Profiler Model referred to in this thread is ...
    ☑️ Profiler Head/Rack

As best I can tell, the Profiler applies a cabinet IR to all signal chains once it is loaded. In the case where 'Monitor Cab Off' is selected, it sounds to me like the IR is somehow being 'cancelled out' on the Monitor Output, instead of only being applied to the Main Outputs. This leads to audible artifacts through a guitar cabinet (e.g. boominess and reduced high-end output). These artifacts are not present when using a Direct Profile that has never had a cabinet IR loaded in. As soon as a cabinet IR is loaded with a Direct Profile, the artifacts appear at the Monitor output (even if the cabinet block is switched off). I currently use an external IR loader pedal after the Main Output to avoid ever applying a cabinet IR to a Direct Profile and get perfect results for both the guitar cabinet and front-of-house signals, but I would love to simplify this setup.

If the above interpretation is correct, then I think a better solution would be to switch the 'Monitor Cab Off' option to 'Monitor Cab On' - perhaps this could be achieved by internally splitting the Main Output signal pre-main-volume and pre-main-eq? In this way, the default signal chains would never have a cabinet IR applied, and IR convolution would only ever occur on the Monitor Output if explicitly selected.

If I'm wrong about this and the issue is just some firmware bug, then even better!