Being able to keep tweaks/changes on gig without holding down save every slot

• This is something for both the Full Kemper and Player. When I'm on a gig I'm flying through rigs and banks. I'm mid song and I quickly turn the mids up a fraction, the mix on my reverb up a little, then I want to jump to another slot for a solo, I lose my edit on the previous slot. Making it impossible to tweak quickly on a gig to suit a venue or whatever I'm going for. Ideally I want the player and Full Kemper (in Performance mode) to keep whatever edits I make during the set or whole gig. Happy for them to be erased once the units shut down for example, but it would give me a chance to get through a set without mid song holding down save button.

I can see this as a global setting choice by the player. 'Edit mode' as a yes or no option Eg/ some players have a slot a song. I prefer to have different amps and gain stages and choose based on how I playing/system/gig.... I need to add more reverb quickly, or turn down my boost from +3db to +1 cos it's a background gig ect.

(Also still want to be able to lock the effects globally or by bank as an option in the Player too, would be super helpful... so if I do change the mix knobs on the reverb its across all my amps and doesn't disappear)