using an FRFR enclosure live

• I was hired to sub on guitar by a bandleader last night for a corporate gig and decided to use my Kemper rack through an Accugroove Latte FRFR enclosure. I've done corporate gigs before where a pro sound company is hired and everyone has an individual floor monitor for their own mix. Last night was not that. LOL. The bass player and keyboard player had their own amps and the drummer had a full acoustic kit. Nothing was mic'd up. We were all relying on our stage volume to be loud enough to fill the room. The bandleader had a very small PA system for the two vocalists with one little floor monitor for both vocalists to hear themselves.

I had my Accugroove Latte enclosure behind me tilted up, pointing at my head and it sounded pretty fantastic. The thing is that this type of enclose is very directional, so while it sounded great to me, the bass player and drummer (who were off to my side) couldn't hear it as well as I could.

Has anyone else run into this type of situation and, if so, what did you do? I'm guessing that one solution would be to bring 2 FRFR enclosures and point the other one in a different direction but a lot of these stages are on the smaller side so bringing more gear is out of the question.