Kemper with external IR Loader.

• Hey there!

I'm a big fan of Direct Profiles and I like to use them with my IR's from GGD. But it seems, that when converting the IR wav. files to Kemper Format, the Kemper is cutting something away? Ends up in a very "flat" and lifeless sounding low end and very harsh high frequencies. So I turned of the cab section, recorded something in Cubase and put the GGD IR over the recorded stuff...and that fixed the problem. This was the Sound I was looking for! But thats not an option for practicing and Live Gigs. I've ordered a TC electronic to test the results. Cab Section off, from output into the TC and then in my Focusrite Clarett 4. A loooot better, feeling wise and soundwise. But the TC is mono, which is a problem for stereo effects. Now I have ordered a Strymon Iridium cause of stereo ability and it can load 500ms IR's! My Plan is to use just the cab section of the iridium to enjoy the Direct Profiles of my Kemper.

Someone here with similar experiences? How did you solved the problem and why are the IR's loosing qualitiy when turned to the kemper cab Format? Greetings!