Red Bishop Accu-Locater locking trem tool

• That looks similar to a tool that Stew Mac made a good while ago. This one looks a little more complex than the Stew Mac version. I have always been able to do my Floyds without any additional tools. You would probably shake your head if you ever watched me adjust one. I had so many Floyds back in the day that I had to figure out a way to intonate them. Many people hate working on them. I actually like them. Once you know and understand all of the parts of it, they are darn near bullet proof once setup.

• The Stew Mac looks like it is more difficult to set up for recessed FRs. This one sets up on top and has a slot to easily drop the allen wrench in to loosen and tighten the saddle. The large knob makes it super smooth to set intonation. I used it yesterday for the first time and took me less than 10 minutes. What a lifesaver! I have 6 locking trem guitars. I used to just pay for a setup at about $80 each time (and sometimes leave my guitar). Now, I can do my own, and fast. I highly recommend this one.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.