Pits of Hades - a Christian Metal mix?

• I rendered this one originally with only the short outro solo and absolutely fell in love with how it came out. This was the type of "punch" I was hoping to achieve. It has an increasing tempo change which is how I wrote it originally. I decided to track a solo over the bridge and I was either too low or too high in volume in the mix (and I'm talking --making super fine fader adjustments and pulling hairs). I still think it might be a bit high. The drums could use a bit more refining in fills too.

I am proud of how this one came out. I feel like I am starting to flow into a comfortable groove with mixing. The scary part is that the next one has to be even better. 8|.

I took out a verse and a chorus to shorten it up. The lyrics Warning is real although I do not sing in it, but a popular person does make a cameo in it. ;)

Update: I lowered the solo a bit and used a left/right panning technique.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited 4 times, last by BayouTexan (October 10, 2021 at 7:05 PM).