Kemper volume values for a proper recording

• Hi guys,
    I'm currently struggling to record properly my Kemper into various daws but I'm stuck with a proper setting producing a decent signal into my armed tracks.
    First of all my setting in Output:
    page 1 : Main output -12db duly checked - Monitor cab off.
    Main output = Master Stereo // Monitor output = Master Mono // Direct output = Guitar analogue // SPIDF Out = master stereo.
    Main output : the two XLR connected to USB interface // the two output jacks to side monitors.
    That said, by listening to my side monitors quietly it seems that I'm getting a reasonable level by recording through the headphone output (-7,3 db) of my Kemper and via the Monitor out while through the main output (xlr and jacks) despite a similar volume value set (-7.7 db) appearing on page 2 the signal is by far weaker and hardly appearing in the armed track. By increasing this latter value the monitors volume becomes too loud to to be listened to without being killed by my neighbours. I tried different cables - just in case - but without any luck in solving this problem by myself

Is there anybody out there that could kinly help me in setting these volumes properly or shed some light on what I'm doing wrong ?
    Many thanks for your help.
    Giankalab