How do you optimise the portability of your Kemper rig?

• I'm thinking of buying a Kemper profiler head, Kemper remote, and EKP-1 Expression pedal, as well as a 12 inch powered FRFR cab.

I love efficiency and trying to optimise a setup. That's partially why I am in the market for a kemper. It's portable, easy to set up, and easy to switch sounds on the fly.

However, I want to optimise it as much as I can, because I love projects like that!

Ideally, I could have a rack case which houses the kemper, a wireless unit, the Cab, and a power supply as well as a rack drawer for the remote - which is permanently hooked up to the kemper via an automatically spooling midi cable. I could also hook up an extension cable to the ports at the back of the kemper, to allow them to be accessible from the front for easy access.

This would optimise setup to these steps:
    1. Bring rack case to gig
    2. Plug in power for power supply
    3. Remove Kemper remote, and unspool as much cable as needed.
    4. Take guitar from case, attach strap with wireless pack on it, turn wireless pack on

Done! Ready to play.

The only problem is that if I want to take it somewhere that I will not be needing the cab, I will have to lug the cab around everywhere with it to avoid undoing the whole rack just to get the elements that I need.

Does anyone have a different or better solution for ultimate efficiency and portability? I'd love to see or hear about them!

Sorry if I sound a bit crazy, I know it's not a lot of effort to just hook everything up every time you use it, but I love optimisation :)

• The ultimate in portability ist switching to in ear monitoring. If i would choose a minimal setup without wireless devives and no backup guitar i could carry all my equipment with one hand. IEM requires having your own peronal mix so in most cases bands bring their own digital mixer. But once you get this done playing like this is a huge step forward.