Comparison of Metal Tones

• So I got bored and decided to compare some tones, just double tracked the same riff with 3 different profile sets (excuse the sloppy double tracking here and there....) Anyways, here's the links:

Premier Profiles Rectifier:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profile of my Bogner Uberschall with a SinMix cab:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Premier Profiles Einstein:

All 6 tracks at once because why not?

Let me know what you all think. I tend to prefer darker tones than most metal players, but to my ears these all sound pretty good, especially all of them together.